Saturday 26 February 2011

PAPA

I spotted this dollhouse in the Watermelon shop window on Great Western Road. If only I had seen this six months ago the theme would have an entirely different look. When I started research for the collection in June, the dollhouse related material available was modern or victorian colours like dark browns with pink and blue  pastels.On a RARE occassion I came across the 70's style dollhouse.A few days after finding this house I was looking through old family photos finding a few of my dad going through his Sly Stallone phase. I'm happy to see this 70's revival catching on with Marni, Marc Jacobs, and Rodarte.
























 


Marni collection Fall 2010



Dad















Thom McAn add


 

Rodarte Spring 2011



Mom and Dad


Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver
Marc Jacobs Spring 2011










No comments:

Post a Comment